The retainer fee (deposit) is non-refundable should the Client cancel the engagement. If photographer fails to appear at the specified time and location, the retainer fee shall be refunded in full to the Client.
2. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; pre-shoot consultations; etc. Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
3. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays. Photographs shall be delivered to the client via digital download deemed suitable by the photographer.
4. If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place, the client may reschedule their session at least 24 hours prior to their shoot without penalty. Should the client fail to give 24 hours notice, or decide to completely cancel the shoot, the deposit is non refundable. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control.
5. Ashley Walton Photography’s liability for its provision of products and services here under shall be limited to the amounts paid to the Photographer. The Photographer is not responsible or liable for any failure to provide any services due to any act of God, weather event, act of government or any other occurrence, act or event which is outside of the Photographer's exclusive control. In addition, Ashley Walton Photography shall not be responsible for equipment failure or the failure of any software or other computer or electronic medium which results in any damage to any proofs, negatives, prints or photos or which result in the inability to print or duplicate any of the foregoing. In the event of a camera or computer malfunction the Photographer's liability will be limited to a retake of the session whenever possible or a refund of the session fee if images can not be retaken. If the session fee must be refunded, the Photographer will have no further obligation.
6. It is the Photographer's discretion as to which photos will be chosen for the client. The Photographer has the final decision on the images that will be provided. Under no circumstances will the original files be provided to the client.
7. The client must be dressed and prepared at the designated start time and location. The photographer is not responsible for missed photographs due to the client's late arrival. Please arrive at the session location 10 minutes prior to the session due to the tight schedule.
8. All images will be available for ordering for two (2) weeks following client viewing date. After two (2) months, all images will be purged from photographer’s hard-drive, except as needed for promotional purposes, to be determined by photographer at photographer’s sole discretion. Photographer is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control.
9. Due to the custom nature of each session, all sales are final. The processing of images will not begin until payment is made in full. Payment for the session due at the time of the session. Client has 7 days after delivery of files to contact the photographer regarding any issues that may arise.
10. Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.s
Model Release - For valuable consideration received, I hereby grant to Ashley Walton Photography, (Photographer) and her legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me, or in which I may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction and to copyright the same. I hereby release Photographer and her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photos.
By booking a session with Ashley Walton Photography, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.